Q&A API For Past Webinars doesnt return unanswered Questions

Description
When calling the Zoom Past Webinar Q&A report API, if a particular question is unanswered, the question is not added in the response. Is this an issue with the API or does it have to do something with the settings on our end?
That the user had asked a question is caught by the system but the question itself is not present. We would like to respond to the users via email in such scenarios if some questions are missed during the webinar.

Error
If a question is unanswered, the response received in the API shows the details of the person who asked the question but not the question itself.
Example of such a response :
{
“id”: <Webinar_Id>,
“uuid”: ,
“start_time”: <Start_time>,
“questions”: [
{
“name”: <Askers_Name>,
“email”: <Askers_Email_Address>,
“question_details”:
}
]
}

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
https://api.zoom.us/v2/past_webinars/{webinarId}/qa
https://api.zoom.us/v2/report/webinars/:webinarId/qa

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Just ask a question without responding to it during a webinar and then call the API after the webinar is over. The only parameter/s the apis take are the webinar Id and the OAuth token in the API header, I cant provide more details about either of those here but id be glad to share the same if a support staff member reaches out.

Additional context
The question asked is visible if the report is manually downloaded via the reports section of the dashboard. However, it is not so when either of the APIs is called. The

Hey @ashutosh.sultania96,

Thanks for reaching out about this—happy to look into it for you.

So far, I haven’t been able to replicate this behavior from my end when testing. Is it possible to share with me the Webinar ID where you’ve seen this happen, and a copy of the full API request/response you’re seeing this in?

Thanks!
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.