Data For QA Missing

Description
I’m currently pulling data from the most recent webinar QA, and I’m not seeing questions that were asked in the webinar show up in the payload. We are reusing the same Meeting ID FYI, but I have also confirmed with using the uuid in the endpoint in place with the Meeting ID that the data still is not in payload. Is there something preventing this data from coming over? I have more that one instance of this Meeting ID that I would like to recover the QA from.Thanks

Error
There is no error being returned

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
/report/webinars/{webinarId}/qa

Hey @zilis_dev,

Can you please share steps to reproduce the issue, and your request URL, and response body JSON?

-Tommy

Steps:
I’m using Postman to directly call the request endpoint: {{baseUrl}}/past_webinars/95438613522/qa
which is part of the collections that Zoom provides us. The “{{baseUrl}}” == https://api.zoom.us/v2 . That’s really all there is to my steps. By the way that’s the valid meeting id in question provided in the URL.

Response JSON, most recent query (1:33PM CST 8/5/2020):
{
“id”: ,
“uuid”: “cNzcDYZ2SWeSEA2pFVz+fg==”,
“start_time”: “2020-08-05T00:54:47Z”,
“questions”: [
{
“name”: "D
B
n",
“email”: "d
4c
*a@aol.com",
“question_details”:
}
]

*This post has been edited to remove any meeting / webinar IDs

Hey @zilis_dev,

To confirm, you are passing in the meetingID and seeing this issue for both the following endpoints?

Thanks,
Tommy

Yes, just confirmed that both endpoints are delivering the same response payload.

Thanks for confirming @zilis_dev.

Our engineering team is looking into this issue. (ZOOM-185094) I will get back to you with updates.

-Tommy

Hey @zilis_dev,

Our engineering team confirmed this is a bug, and is working to fix it.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks @tommy. Appreciate the update.

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

Hey Tommy, I’m just checking in. Is there any projected time for resolution on this? Appreciate your feedback.

Hey @zilis_dev,

I do not have an exact timeline at the moment. If that changes I will keep you updated.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @zilis_dev,

This will be fixed in a release in October! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy