Question about Multiple Cameras in SDK

Not sure if here is the correct place to ask but currently we are using web meeting SDK for developing our applications. We are interested in using multiple cameras from one participants and these video stream information would also be shared with other participants, or all participants have multiple cameras and they can share with each other. However, it seems that current Web Meeting SDK doesn’t support this functionality. (Please correct me if I’m wrong) Do you have any suggestion for this? We also notice that there are different kinds of SDK (meeting SDKs but need to be Pro, Business, and Enterprise account). We are curious if they have this feature. If so, how will it work? Are there any video demos for this feature? Any help would be appreciated!

Hey @chsiao,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Currently, the Web SDK does not support multiple cameras. If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

In the meantime, you may find that customizing the Video SDK fit your use case if you don’t have a need for typical Zoom Meetings.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.