Question regarding feedback for zoom app submission

How to handle content of Documentation URL for App that doesn’t create a zoom app but only utilizes the api? In regards to the gallery photos, should i just upload picture of the oauth flow ?

Hello,

If your Application does not require OAuth that’s fine but your documentation can provide instructions on general usage and instead of providing install/adding or removal/de-authorization instructions just state in the document the app does not require Authorization.

We usually require 3 photos so you can provide usage photos which should be enough.

Regards, Kwaku

The app does require the user to go through the oauth flow. We just dont utilize the in app extension, rather we primarily use the api to query data on live meetings.

Hello,

Then you can provide the documentation details in full it’s a simple process you have to provide; adding/Installing, usage, and Removing/de-authorization steps.

Regards, Kwaku

Thank you!!!. Lasty i’m in another support ticket for this but would it be possible to transfer my trial from kalvin.win59@gmail.com to the dev@netarx.com account so we can continue testing for the app submission ?

Hello,

This is not Zoom Support and we can’t complete a request like that, you would need to contact Support:Getting Help from Zoom Support | Contact Us to see if they can but I am not sure that is possible

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.