Hi. I am luke from CodingRobotLab. CodingRobotLab is developing Educational service.
To integrate zoom on our service, we did testing and are ready to buy zoom license.Before purchasing the license, I have a few questions.
Our service procedure is the following
- On our service, a teacher or tutor can open class and start zoom meeting.
- Students can participate the zoom meeting the teacher created.
- Several teachers could open other classes at the same time.
With a help of official guide documents and some references, I have created user-level Oauth app and
I with a different zoom account(not developer account) have installed Oauth app and created zoom meeting via api.
Here are my questions
- Assume there are 5 users who installed our oauth app. With one paid license, can these 5 users open zoom meeting or only one with a license can open the class?
- Can I check the information of the meeting created by a teacher who installed oauth app and who installed our oauth app? To get these information, do i need to change account-level app?
- Is there any concern or problem based on our service procedure I explained?
Thank you for your time. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Oauth User-level app