Raw Audio Access

I am trying to access the raw audio buffer using Zoom Video SDK on the iOS and pass it to another function for real time analysis. I am trying to do this using starter code provided. I see that there are callbacks in the code to access the raw data. When I run the code on my iPhone with single user(myself) joining the call I don’t see anything NSLog getting printed to the console. I am guessing that means this snippet of code is not getting executed. Can someone help me access and print the raw data?

- (void)onMixedAudioRawDataReceived:(ZoomVideoSDKAudioRawData *)rawData
{
    NSLog(@"onMixedAudioRawDataReceived %@", rawData);
}

- (void)onOneWayAudioRawDataReceived:(ZoomVideoSDKAudioRawData *)rawData user:(ZoomVideoSDKUser *)user
{
    NSLog(@"onOneWayAudioRawDataReceived %@", rawData);
}

- (void)onSharedAudioRawDataReceived:(ZoomVideoSDKAudioRawData *)rawData
{
    NSLog(@"onSharedAudioRawDataReceived %@", rawData);
}

Can someone please help with this?

Hi @vishnu.vithala ,

I will look into this issue and get back to you when I have an update. To make sure I have all the information I need, could you let me know the following information, please?

• Video SDK iOS version
  • iPhone iOS version
  • iPhone model

Thanks,
Rehema

Thank You Rehema,

• Video SDK iOS version - 1.6.1 2
  • iPhone iOS version - 15.5
  • iPhone model - XR

Hi Rehema, any feedback regarding. this?

Hi @vishnu.vithala ,

I’m still looking into the issue and waiting on feedback from teammates for further assistance.

Thanks,
Rehema

HI @vishnu.vithala ,

Thank you for your patience as I looked into your issue. To access the raw audio, you have to subscribe the listener to receive audio data through ZoomVideoSDKAudioHelper. I’ve attached to referenced documentation here. The steps for accessing raw audio are as follows:

1). Implement the raw data callbacks
2). After joining a session, get a user object, get the audio raw data pipe from the user Object, and then subscribe to the user’s audio
3). When the raw data of the user comes in, the corresponding callback will be triggered

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Rehema

Hello Rehema,

Thank you getting back to me. I read through the documentation in my attempt to implement callbacks using ZoomVideoSDKHelper but I was unsuccessful. If there is any snippet of code that you can share that will be very helpful!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.