Received two recording stop events and no subsequent recording started

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
On May 13, 2021 at 11:00:29 am Pacific time, we started meeting ID:, but when the meeting ended we received two webhook calls with ‘recording.stopped’ at 11:57:52 am. This is not a big deal, but when the meeting was started again at 12:00 (as evidenced by the second recording file starting at that time), we did not receive any webhook call with ‘recording.started’ as expected (this is evidenced in the webhook call logs, viewable from our master account). We did, however, receive the ‘recording.stopped’ call at 13:07:33.

Error
We got an extra webhook call and did not receive a critical recording.started webhook call.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Webhook

Which Endpoint/s?
Recording event Webhooks
The app integrated to our master account is tcstracker.
You can see from the log that after the second recording.stopped… there was no recording.started at 12:00 as would be expected given the recordings that were produced.

Hi @shabuta,

Thank you for reaching out about this—I’ll be happy to help look into this missing recording.started webhook for you.

Since this involves some account details, can I kindly ask that you share the above details directly with me at developersupport@zoom.us as well, and reference this thread? Please also confirm the email address associated with the app owner (Webhook App) in your email.

Note that I’ve removed some of the more sensitive details from this post.

Thanks, and I’ll keep an eye out for your email!
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.