We have an app in the marketplace and for some events, but not all of them, we receive duplicate events.
It’s a duplicate event.
How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Install App
- Create a New Recording for one account, or add a new Webinar Registrant for another
- Note that you get two events.
Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.
- The events come through with the same authorization header, so they’re clearly coming from the same app
- The events all go to the same URL, so I know they’re duplicate production (not staging/dev) events
- The events have the same X-Zm-Trackingid header, but they have different X-Request-Id headers
- I have opened ticket 11140441 on this, but they said they couldn’t help me.
- There is also an internal Jira ZOOM-277107 on this, but their last suggestion, to publish the app, doesn’t make sense since (i) it’s already in a Published state, not Draft, and (ii) this isn’t happening for all events, just some, which makes me not believe it has anything to do with the app’s state