Record video on premise

What’s the required changes for web sdk to record the video on premise?
I installed the meeting controller, recording controller successfully and they work find if i schedule and start the meeting from zoom client, and not working properly if i started from web sdk

Hey @isoft_mohammad.abula,

Currently, the Web SDK only support recording to the cloud. If you are recording to an on-premise system then the Web SDK won’t work just yet.

If this is a blocker for you, please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread. In that email, please include some information about your use case for using on-premise.

From there, I’ll work with our engineering team to see if this is something we can work to support in the future or if there’s a workaround.

Thanks,
Max

Are you sure web sdk not supporting on premise recording?

That’s a good question, that’s part of what I’ll work to clarify with our team during our meeting today.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks for your patience. I followed up in our ticket but I’ll add the information here too.

I spoke with my team and we learned from our engineering team that the Web SDK does not support being hosted on-premise. This is likely why you’re running into issues when attempting to configure it.

If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.