Recording complete webhook - participant_audio_files field

Description
I have a couple of questions/comments about the field participant_audio_files in this api webhook: Zoom API Events - Meeting

1. I notice this field is array of JSON objects which I assume represents each speaker in a call. Are all of the speaker files that are outputted guaranteed to be the same length (the length of the call)? And does everyone who was on the call get a participant audio file even if they didn’t speak?

2. How do I go about identifying which speaker file corresponds to which participant in the Zoom call? I don’t see any unique identifiers like a user_id. (please correct me if I’m wrong!)

3. I notice there is a “status” field which can be either “complete” or “processing”. Since this is a webhook that notifies when “recording is complete” when can that ever be returned in state “processing”? Is this webhook recalled every single time a new individual recording is now in state “complete”?

4. There is also a “recording_type” field that is in the JSON example/JSON output but not in the text documentation. Is this endpoint expected to return that field or not? And if it is what could it possibly be other than “audio_only”?

5. Lastly I just want to confirm that Zoom Pro and above users are able to enable this individual audio recording to the cloud feature (not just locally).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.