Recording scope not found

I try to set new “Granular scope” for “Recordings” (recording:read:admin), but:

• If I call WebApi, it returns: “Invalid access token, does not contain scopes:[]”, with no permission. With other calls, i have the right list in error.
  • In scope list configuration for “server-to-server app”, I cannot found any “Recordings” scopes, like in previous “Classic scope”.
  • In documentation ther’s only “classic scope”…

How can I solve this and continue to use “/meetings/##/recordings” apis?

2 Likes

Hi @acquisti ,

I see the following granular scopes for recording:

Can you please share a screenshot of your view on the add scopes section of the app?

Hi @gianni.zoom, your documentation is correct but I have the same problem (as posted here)

The implementation team seems to have misplaced the recording scope in the front end UI

2 Likes

@alli reached out internally to see next steps to resolve. Thanks for sharing and appreciate your patience.

Hi.
Ther’s all scope match “user:read:list”

and if I try to serach for “recording”, the result is the same as “Alan”.

Thanks.

Facing the same issue. Came to the forum to raise it and found this thread.

I created an app a few days back and it had separate recording scopes displayed in the UI. Then I created another one in another account about two or three days back and the scopes are missing for it.

This is a major blocker. Please resolve this ASAP.

Thanks

2 Likes

Having exactly the same issue, I cannot found any cloud recordings related scopes to add in the server-to-server app, they are missing. This is a major blocker for us too. Hope this will get clarified as soon as possible

2 Likes

Hi all,

There should be a fix deployed for development this weekend and for production shortly after (ZOOM-696701).

2 Likes

Facing the same issue, suddenly all the recording scopes are now missing? Any ETA for production fix for this issue?

Just responded to you in other thread @elearningevolve

i am faceing the same issue

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi all, it seems the fix did not fully apply. Waiting for updates.