Recordings API downloading always the same video

Description
I’m trying to download all my recordings using OAuth to archive the videos in my local backupusing the following URL with all the correct headers:

I succeeded on downloading the files, but the major problem is that all the recordings of the same topic are always downloading the same files. The chat, audio and video.

Below is all the endpoints that i’m using:

https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/’ + email_login + ‘/recordings?page_size=365&from=2020-01-01&to=’ + data_mes,
https://api.zoom.us/v2/meetings/’ + meeting_id + ‘/recordings’,

Hey @ibpd.dev

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Heey, thanks for answering! I actually can download the files normally, but for example I Had 16 meetings on a single topic (Turma 112 Bahia), and all the downloads that i do, are always the last meeting recordings.

With the exact same size and content.

Hey @ibpd.dev,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Good question! Instead of using the Meeting ID, which can refer to multiple occurrences of a meeting, I would try using the Meeting UUID which references one specific instance of that meeting.

The List Ended Meeting Instances API will give you a list of UUIDs for a meeting ID. You can then call the Get Meeting Recordings API for each UUID.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

It worked Max!! IT’S ALIVE! hahaha
Thanks a lot for the quick answear, i’ve already downloaded the files that i was needing.

3 Likes

Hey @ibpd.dev,

I’m thrilled to hear that was helpful! As always, feel free to reach out if you encounter any further issues or questions. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.