Recordings Not Processing Correctly

Description
Since last week, I have gotten a few webhook events back to my application for recording.completed, and had issues with the record in Zoom. It appears there is an issue with the recording service, and it’s not fully finishing processing.

For the recordings that are not able to be retrieved in my application, I go into the Zoom UI, and look at the recordings record to see which files are available. Each time, there is only a couple second long .m4a file, but nothing more. Generally with recordings, there is a .mp4 file that should be retrievable as well, and this is where my application is failing.

Error
Only a .m4a file, no .mp4 file, and recording is no longer processing.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Webhook/JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
Webhook: recording.completed
API: /meetings/{meeting_id}
API: /past_meetings/{meeting_id}

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
N/A

Screenshots (If applicable)

Additional context
I was noticing when I hit the api endpoint on one of the meetings for meetings/{meeting_id}, I was seeing a status of waiting, and I was able to see this same meeting under past_meeting/{meeting_id} with an end_time established. In my experience, when a meeting is ended, it should not show in the meetings/{meeting_id} endpoint, and only in the past_meetings/{meeting_id} endpoint.

Hey @Ajezior

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Neither of these posts are related to my issue.

Hey @Ajezior,

Can you share these details and the meetingIDs of the recordings that were not working to developersupport@zoom.us?

We will assist you further there. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.