Receiving recording.completed event, but user has no recordings

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)

Description
For some of our users, we get webhooks for the recording.completed event, but when we try to view their cloud recordings with the https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/{userId}/recordings endpoint, they have no cloud recordings. Could this be happening because they, or some Zoom setting, or some other external process is automatically deleting their cloud recordings? What would be the best way to troubleshoot this? And would we be able to use the API to recover the deleted cloud recording, perform our processing, and delete it again?

Error?
N/A

How To Reproduce
(see description above) Check the user’s cloud recordings soon after the recording.completed event, and get an empty response: no meetings, no recordings.

Hi, thanks for the response. I created that other forum post intentionally, it’s a different issue. In the one that you linked (Receiving recording.completed event, but recording is still processing), the webhook comes in and we try to access the recording, but are unable to because it is still processing. We are able to access the recording after some time.

In this issue ( Receiving recording.completed event, but user has no recordings), the recording is never available.

Hi @dom_cquence

I have dm’d you with the next steps for this one

I sent you a few emails but haven’t heard back yet, any updates? Thank you.

Just dm’d you with a link to schedule a meeting with me