Regarding Webinar Data retrieval

We have had recurring webinars on the same link. We are trying to retrieve past webinar instances using “Past webinar instances call”. After doing that we are getting a list of UUIDs using which we are trying to get the list of the panelist for all those past webinars using Panelist webinar call. Error shown is “Webinar ID does not exist.”

Hi @whitehat1,

Thanks for reaching out about this—happy to help take a closer look.

In order to do so, can you share the UUID for the meeting that threw this error?

Thanks,
Will

Hello will,
Sorry for the late response, since the webinars have been stopped I am not getting any response at the moment. Also, would there be any difference functionally between meetings and webinars with regards to UUID

conn.request("GET", "https://api.zoom.us/v2/past_webinars/"+web_id+"/panelists", headers=headers)
Using the code below I was extracting the UUID and then using that UUID on this API call
Panelist webinar call

Thanks

Hi @whitehat1,

Thanks for clarifying—In regards to UUID, both meetings and webinars support this ID field. If you see this issue again, please share the UUID that threw the error and I’ll be happy to take another look. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Will

Hello will,
Hypothetically speaking, the process of extracting UUID from past webinar instances and using it on the panelist webinar API call, should work, right?

Thanks

Hey @whitehat1,

Thank you for your question. The List Webinar Panelists API requires a Webinar ID instead of the Webinar UUID.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

Hello MaxM,
That solves the problem regarding UUID.
One more question though, is there any way to retrieve past webinar panelists data?

Thanks

Hey @whitehat1,

I’m glad to hear that helped! If the panelist is a user on your account, or they have an OAuth app of yours installed, you can call the Get a User API with the panelist email returned from that API.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Max

Hello Max,
I don’t think they are users on our account or they have the OAuth app installed. Besides that, Would there be any other way to get a call to retrieve panelist data using webinarID.

Thanks

Hey @whitehat1,

There isn’t another API to retrieve information about a panelist that is external to your account or app. What data specifically are you looking to obtain for a panelist?

Thanks,
Max

Hello Max.

We have recurring webinars. For each webinar, we want to note just the panelists for a webinar that occurred at a particular time. We want to populate a sheet with this, the goal being to fill this for all the webinars that have happened.

webinarID, time, panelistsData

Thanks

Hey @whitehat1,

Thank you for providing additional information. For a live or past meeting, I would try using the Get Webinar Participants Dashboard API to obtain information about a Webinar participant.

You can use the webinar.participant_joined webhook to keep a record of the participants joining a webinar.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.