"registration_url" parameter for webinars not provided?

Description
I couldnt find any information about “registration_url” parameter for webinars on API docs.
I want to retrieve “registration_url” as I list webinars and then email it.

Which Endpoint/s?
/users/me/webinars

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT + PHP

Thank you.

Hi @philipp ,

You are right, thank you for pointing this out. Try requiring registration and testing with manual or automatic registration approval:

I believe you should see registration_url returned in the response body even though it is not documented. I will test this out myself later, but here’s a thread on some interesting, related API results that can guide your testing:

Please let me know the results of your testing.

Gianni

Hi @gianni.zoom,

thanks for your reply, but I what I’m looking for is the exact way how to retrieve registration_url of a webinar, not a meeting.

However, I found out that join_url is redirected to registration_url (with some parameter though) when the webinar requires registration.

So it IS POSSIBLE to get access to the registration_url in a different way, but obviously it’s not beautiful.

Would you tell me the exact way to retrieve the value of registration_url?

It’s strange…even though I create a webinar with a registration required, the parameter registration_url doesn’t even appear as I retrieve the data of the webinar.

I took a closer look to the document

once again, and I realized that the parameter registration_url is not even mentioned in returned data…

Hey @philipp,

Thanks for pointing that out, we’ll work to improve our documentation around this property. In the meantime, the steps shared by Gianni should apply to webinars as well.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.