Rejected when submit to Mac App Store. Because ITMS-90300: Deprecated API Usage - Apple will stop accepting submissions of apps that use QuickTime or QTKit APIs

Description

when I submit to Mac App Store. the App Store Connect told me the following Error:
ITMS-90300: Deprecated API Usage** - Apple will stop accepting submissions of apps that use QuickTime or QTKit APIs .

and I find that ZoomSDK is using QTKit.

using command: otool -L ZoomSDK/nydus.framework/nydus

and you can find the result contains: /System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)

I home you can fix it.

Which version?
all

Device (please complete the following information):

• Mac
  • Version 10.15.1

Hi pengliu,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. What is the specific SDK version that you using that causes this issue?

Thanks!

Hi, I am Using:

v4.6.15094.0218

Base SDK versions:
Win32 native SDK version: zoom-sdk.4.6.15074.0203
Mac native SDK version: All_mac_sdk_4.6.15094.0218

Hi pengliu,

Thanks for the info. I have passed to the engineering team for investigation and we will fix this as soon as we can.

Thanks!

Hi, I got the same rejection from app store. When will you replace the QTKit APIs?

MacOS SDK version: v4.6.21666.0427

ITMS-90300: Deprecated API Usage - Apple will stop accepting submissions of apps that use QuickTime or QTKit APIs .

Hi @garry.wu,

I have reported this to the engineering team and the team is working on this. Pardon the inconvenience caused by this.

Thanks!