Report api participants different results

Report result api is being used. However, participant information and information on the “Sign In - Zoom” screen.

It differs from the participant information when calling the “/report/meetings/{meetingId}/participants” API.

The meetingId used is 95981895858, especially the parts of "강민정 (민정 강)"and “민정 강”

Auth
:JWT

Endpoint
:/report/meetings/{meetingId}/participants

Hey @keris,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Are you able to clarify the issue a bit? Are you saying that the reports in the Zoom Web Portal don’t match that API? Can you specify the report that isn’t matching?

Thanks,
Max

As you can see in the image, there is a difference between the results seen on the web page and the actual API.

For example, 강민정(민정 강), who is shown on the web page, cannot see it when he calls api.

The API used is ‘https://api.zoom.us/v2/report/meetings/95981895858/participants’.

Hey Keris,

Thank you for providing more information. When calling the Get Meeting Participant Reports API, try using the UUID of the meeting to make sure that you are referencing the expected instance:

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

If I enter the Zoom meeting URL, is there a way to enter with the user information (name, our site ID, email, etc.) logged in from our site?

1. Log in to our site.
  2. A people on our site make a zoom meeting.
  3. People from B,C,D enter the Zoom conference room by clicking the Zoom conference link.
    이때 At this time, identification of persons B, C, and D who participated in the zoom meeting is required.

Please tell me how.

Hey @keris,

The best option is to enable registration for the meeting and use the Add Meeting Registrant API to register them for the meeting with the details you have. Then, you provide the user with the unique join_url returned and when they use that URL to log in they will join with the details that you set.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.