V2 api /report/meetings/{meetingId}/participants do not return email address

Hi,

When we fetch list of meeting participants using VS api /report/meetings/{meetingId}/participants endpoint, It doesn’t return email address of participants in user_email field of JSON.

But if I pull report by login into my zoom account at https://zoom.us/account/report/regmeeting the CSV file shows email addresses.

is it API error? Please check API response with CSV file side by side in following screenshot

Thanks

John

No problem when I use it, can you call it again using anther meetingId? If still exist problems ,please provide your using process

Yes, tried with 3 different Meeting IDs. Same issue in all

Hi John

Please provide your Meeting IDs

Here are two meeting Ids

Hi John

This feature needs to join meeting with the lastest client,and after January 14, this feature is supported.

So before January 14 meeting, some email addresses are empty when calling api /report/meetings/{meetingId}/participants

I am wondering how can it show the email address in report CSV file exported from zoom.us my account Report section? while for the same meeting the API is not responding out the email addresses? In my screenshot above I have compared them side by side.

are you using different database for API and Web?

Your screenshot above,the user emai in CSV is always recorded and obtained ,because it is registration report,but the  api /report/meetings/{meetingId}/participants is used to obtain actual participants in this meeting.The data from these two sources is different,So the data may be different.

In the before January 14 client ,when user join a meeting which required register,the user email may not be record with out login in,but later versions will be recorded at any time.