Reports API doesn't send renamed names

Description
I am trying to capture the participants’ original names and renamed names were they were renamed during a meeting. The report section in zoom web app under “Active Users” if I export that report than that exported csv file has the original name and renamed name in there but, if I tried the same thing using Reports API the response doesn’t include the renamed name it only includes the original name.

Is this intentional? Is there a way I can capture the same using an API?

Type of App
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
/report/meetings/{meetingId}/participants

1 Like

Greetings, @Jainam_Shah_spurtree,

Thanks for sharing these details. As a next step, would you be able to send your account details along with any API’s you’re requesting including the path it’s attempting, the body of the request, and the error code / response body returned to developersupport@zoom.us? From there we can look at your account and see if the Engineering team needs to troubleshoot.

This will help me to further debug—I’ll keep an eye out!

Best,
Donte

Best,
Donte

@donte.zoom Sure I have send you a mail with the details from jainam.a@spurtreetech.in email address

@donte.zoom Gentle reminder: the details for this issue has been send to developersupport@zoom.us

Hi, @Jainam_Shah_spurtree,

Thanks for the update. I will follow up with you there !

More Soon,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.