Request for Assistance: Validation Failure of Zoom Webhook Endpoint Response

Hello,

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue regarding the validation of our webhook endpoint for Zoom webinar events. Recently, we received an email notification stating that our webhook endpoint failed to respond to your validation request. The email warned that if the endpoint fails to respond to validation requests one more time, webhooks will be stopped until the issue is resolved.

I would like to highlight that we have been diligently following your validation requirements and responding to validation requests exactly as specified in this Webhook Sample - webhook-sample/index.js at master · zoom/webhook-sample · GitHub. Despite this, we continue to encounter issues with the validation process.

Could you please assist us in investigating this matter further and provide guidance on resolving the validation issue with our webhook endpoint? If there are any specific requirements or configurations that we need to adjust on our end, we would greatly appreciate your guidance.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and we look forward to your prompt assistance.

Hi @gianni.zoom

It has been a week, and I haven’t received any updates regarding this matter. Could someone please reach out to me regarding this important issue?

Hi @pragyansh ,

Please private message me the following info:

• client id
  • webhook notification url
  • screen shot of email notification
  • developer email

Additionally, could you please share your troubleshooting steps? Did you try re-validating?

Hi @gianni.zoom, I’m uncertain about how to send you a private message. Could you please guide me through?

Hi @pragyansh ,

I initiated the message already:

To access your messages, click on your profile and select the mailbox:

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 10.49.54 AM

Your ticket with support (TS1015953) is opened and you can troubleshoot with them there.