Required Registration Not Working - Required phone and last name not working

Mac and Win 10 - I have a meeting that repeats daily, and now I bought subscription while working in the same meeting.
I am not a programmer or coder… just a computer geek yoga teacher trying to get contact info from students. I paid for monthly subscription so I could require registration. I added phone and last name as required fields, but new students register and these fields are not entered… last name and first name show in first name field, and phone is not completed. How do I correct this?

Also, in the meeting reports, I cannot find how to see who came on any one day. All I see is a list of everyone that ever registered for the class.

Would deeply appreciate anyone’s non-coding/non-programming suggestions, since I cannot reach Zoom tech support… And maybe you’d like to take a yoga class… :wink:

Hey @heidiscomputer,

Please follow the registration guide:

For additional support with non coding questions, please reach out to support.zoom.us. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Problem is that required registration questions are not showing up as being required. When I write to general info help at zoom they do not answer

Hey @heidiscomputer,

Can you private message me the link to your form and I will investigate.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thank you very much for writing to me. I am not sure if you will get a reply if I send it this way but I hope so. Please let me know. Here is the link for the registration form. It seems that if people log in through the website or the app they get different questions. Through the app they are only required to put in name and email address. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks
Heidi

Hey @heidiscomputer,

Gotcha, we will look into this. For now direct your users to the registration form on the web.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks for writing! Sorry this email got buried…. So delayed response.

Many choose to log in through the app, which is not asking all of the required questions. Do you think this is because of a glitch in the coding…. Or something like that…. Causing the questions to be different? Or do you think it might be because I set up this daily repeating meeting with a FREE account, and then upgraded to the PRO, adding in the Required Registration and additional questions? I have marked that I want first name, last name, cell phone, and email address…… but I get first and last names in the first name field of the reports, and there is no cell phone number showing.

Hey @heidiscomputer,

That could be the issue, it says here you need at least a pro account:

Thanks,
Tommy

It does not address in anyway what happens when you start as a basic account and transition to a pro account, then adding the required questions. And they should be the same questions whether you are using the app or the online access. Don’t you think?

Hey @heidiscomputer,

Can you please share a screenshot of the form that is not requiring the user to enter the respective fields?

Thanks,
Tommy

I just tried to join the meeting… which is not actually happening now. But I tried to do it on my mom’s computer using the app icon on the bottom of the computer screen. It had me put in the meeting id number and then it showed this image which I am sending you in 2 photos. My required questions include loss name and cellphone number

Thanks…eager for your thoughts
Heidi

Hey @heidiscomputer,

Gotcha! Engineering is investigating this to see if it is a bug.

You could also checkout the apps on our Marketplace which help you set up paid classes with scheduling.

https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/ecYBEIojTGypQ70fEDXqtQ

Thanks,
Tommy