Following up on some questions that were asked in the Webinar QA session:
Q. Can we use zoom to add secure video visits to our app?
- Yes, you can. In fact, we have some Telehealth APIs which makes secure video visits easy to integrate in your application.
Q. Are the secure video visits encrypted?
- Everything is encrypted with Zoom - all media, recordings, chats, signaling, etc.
Q. Do you sign HIPAA BAA?
- Yes, We do sign HIPAA BAA
Q. Are you working on an SDK for Microsoft .NET?
- Our Windows SDK comes with a c# wrapper for .NET apps
Q. Is there a way to launch the zoom client from a webpage without redirection to zoom.us?
- No, the meeting launch URL will be redirected to zoom.us and currently, there is no way around that.