When the Host mutes your video, then ask you start the video again and you click “Ok” in the popup (or click on the video button later) nothing happens and no errors are thrown. The Host command to ask for video works fine, since I’ve tested these steps but joined as an attendee on the zoom iPhone app and it’s all good.
Restart video after been muted is not working and no errors are thrown
Which Client Web SDK version?
This issue is present on the Web SDK version 1.9.0
(I’ve tested it in the Web SDK version 1.8.5 and works fine)
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Attendee join the meeting and starts his video
- The Host mutes that attendee’s video
- The Host ask for that attendee’s video again
- Attendee clicks OK (or LATER and then click the video button on the button) and nothing happens
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: MacBook Pro
- OS: macOS Catalina 10.15.7
- Browsers tested: Google Chrome v22.214.171.1244.192 - Mozilla Firefox v86.0
Tested in the Sample App Web project.