When a participant join a zoom meeting with the web SDK, after clicking on “Join audio by computer”, the first time this participant click on the microphone to mute himself, a popup message is displayed on this participant screen saying “the host muted you”.
Browser Console Error
No browser error.
Which Web Meeting SDK version?
Meeting SDK Code Snippets
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Join a zoom meeting with the web SDK 2.4.5 as non host
- Click on ‘Join audio by computer’ (if you have to depending on which client web app you’re using)
- You should be able to talk and be heard at that point by other participant since the microphone is active
- Click on the microphone to mute yourself
- A message “The host muted yourself” is displayed (while it should not)
When joining the meeting, before click on Join audio by computer
After joining audio
When click on the ‘Mute’ microphone button to mute yourself
@donte.zoom can you please verify this on your demo application and report to the team if you reproduce it ?