Restrict users to a meeting

Is there any possible way to restrict the participants like they should be a authorised persons and they should have a unique link to join at the same time they must allow to join only via one device. And we like to use zoom API

Hey @Rajinthan17,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. If you want to make sure that only authenticated users are able to join your meeting with a unique join URL you will want to enable meeting_authentication and require registration when using the Create a Meeting API.

Meeting Authentication

Here’s a support article covering authentication profiles too:

Require Registration

Here’s a support article on meeting registration:

Once you have meeting registration enabled, participants will be sent a confirmation email containing a unique join URL when they are approved.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM,

That’s correct. Thank you for your support.

May i know is there any possibility to kick out the participants form the meeting by using API while they are attending the meetings

Thanks,
Rajinthan

Hey @Rajinthan17,

We don’t have any APIs to kick participants from a meeting right now. If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.