SCIM on PingFederate Specifying License Type

Description
I have configured PingFederate SCIM with Zoom. Creating users, modifying users, deactivating users is working, EXCEPT for license. In some of the API documentation for specifying the license “Type” I see the values specified as Integers to indicate the license. In other API documentation I see the values as string, however the string values do not correspond with the provided Example.

In my SCIM configuration I have specified “Licensed” and 2, but in neither case is the user created with a “Licensed” account nor is an existing “Basic” account updated to “Licensed”.

What are the required values, and data type, for specifying the Zoom license?

Error
No Error message is seen in PingFederate. I am also not able to see the actual JSON post nor response, so I do not have any errors to be shared.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
SCIM

Which Endpoint/s?
SCIM Endpoint: https://api.zoom.us/scim2

Anyone have a thought?

@tboone This sounds like a bug, are you able to share an example of the request that you’re making? I’ll review that and forward it to our engineering team if necessary.

Hi Max,

Here are the 3 URLs used to Create, Disable, Re-enable. I have also opened a case with PingIdentity. There are a few places I used asterisks to mask the values.

Create user
[REDACTED]

Disable User
[REDACTED]

Re-enable User
[REDACTED]

Hi, @tboone,

Thank you for sharing that example request. To align with our security commitments, I’ve redacted the example of the Create, Disable, and Re-enable requests. As an alternative, I kindly ask can you open a ticket with us directly by emailing developersupport@zoom.us. Please include a link to this thread and any additional information you think will be helpful. From there, we can provide more personalized support for this matter.

Thanks,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.