Assigning Zoom United licenses via API

Description
I see there are a number of licenses you can assign to a user on a Zoom tenant: /docs/api-reference/other-references/plans. Are customers purchasing United plans actually getting pre-existing license types, or is this plan type missing?

Error
Unable to find license type, or misunderstanding the United plan.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?

The API for Update a User even has a 300 error reference that talks about a united_plan_type, but I see that nowhere under the request schema: Zoom Meeting API “The value provided for ‘plan_united_type’ parameter is invalid”

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
N/A

Screenshots (If applicable)
N/A

Additional context
Let me know what else I can read or provide.

Welcome @charles.kramer,

When you say “The value provided for ‘plan_united_type’ parameter is invalid”, which API are you using for the request? Could you share an example request and response with us?

There is no code or error. In my post, I am purely reviewing the help articles. Previously I had a lot more links but was limited to using only one link or submission was denied.

My objective is to assign united plan licenses to users, but do not see the path to do it with the SCIM API.

Thanks for the help!

@donte.zoom any thoughts?

Hi, @charles.kramer.

Thanks for the tag. It is my understanding you would assign licenses to users via the userType field:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.