Screen share is not visible at client side

Description

In client side share screen is not visible.
Every three minutes, the client is disconnected and stuck. ( Web meeting )

Browser Console Error
Uncaught (in promise) Error: the value of destination sharing video width/height are not correct
at k.setDstWidthAndHeight (1501_js_media.min.js:1:171966)
at e. (1501_js_media.min.js:1:337964)
at v (1501_js_media.min.js:1:148834)
at Generator._invoke (1501_js_media.min.js:1:148622)
at e. [as next] (1501_js_media.min.js:1:149013)
at i (1501_js_media.min.js:1:3561)
at s (1501_js_media.min.js:1:3759)
at 1501_js_media.min.js:1:3818
at new Promise ()
at new t (1501_js_media.min.js:1:1766)

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
v2.6.0

Which Windows Meeting SDK version?
v5.11.4.7235

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

Step 1 - Start instant meeting using windows c# wrapper meeting sdk as a host.
Step 2 - Send invite link to client (meeting sdk) from same meeting.
Step 3 - Admit the client by click on admit button from host side.
Step 4 - Share screen at host side.
Observed that -1. In client side share screen is not visible.
2. Every three minutes, the client is disconnected and stuck. ( Web meeting )

Screenshots

1. Host side (C# wrap sdk)

2.Client side ( Participant ) (Web SDK)

Device (please complete the following information):

• Browser: Chrome and Edge

Hi Team,

Please find the attached Video of Classroom (Zoom Integration) where it shows the entire flow from scheduling an meeting.

1. In this Video the client (Recipient ) is able to join after a delay, once host shares the screen at the client side user is able to see black screen.
    2)Flicker issue occurs at host side whenever a share screen from host as well as client side.
  2. In between the session get disconnected and connected for the client .

Click on below cloud file to see the entire flow

@nilesh,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum – I am happy to help. It is my understanding when sharing the screen from the C# wrapper, the end-user is seeing a black screen. Can you share if the behavior occurs if you are sharing your screen from the Zoom Client? Also, when sharing your screen from the Web SDK does that black screen display as well?

Based on the error, it seems the values for sharing videos have been modified, have there been any updates made to those values?

1 Like

@donte.zoom Thanks for response,

Screen share on web client sdk is working fine when I used zoom client as host and share screen. But the same is not working when I use C# wrapper sdk as host.

And also some observations with windows c# wrapper 5.11.10.8250 meeting sdk as a host.
(Display resolution 3840 x 2160) -
Observed that -1. In client side share screen is not visible (screen share not working).
When I am change the display resolution 2560 x 2048.
Observed that -1. In client side share screen is visible (screen share working).

@nilesh,

Thank you for that clarification! It seems the display resolution for the windows c# wrapper is the root cause of the behavior. I will do some testing on my end to see if the behavior is reproducible. Can you share if the display resolution values have been modified in any way? If so, please share more context on what kind of user experience you are looking to accomplish. Perhaps we can offer an alternative solution to accomplish your goal. Also, have you tested if the behavior persists when using the default display resolution values?

1 Like

@donte.zoom ,

The default display resolution for senses touch panels is 3840 x 2160 (Recommended). The client side cannot see the sharing screen at this resolution.

view various resolutions in the image below,

I checked screen sharing on all resolutions lower than(3840 x 2160) and it worked perfectly but it didn’t work on this resolution of 3840 x 2160.

Thank you so much for the additional details. It seems like the resolution of 3840 x 2160 is not supported. I am going to sync with our engineers to see if there may be a workaround and get right back to you. In the meantime, can you share a link to the specific senses touch panel you are using?

1 Like

@nilesh,

Our engineers are looking into this matter as soon as more information is available I will provide another update.

1 Like

Thanks, @donte.zoom for the detailed update… please keep us posted on the progress.

@donte.zoom Few updates from our end. While sharing the screen, if we select the checkbox for “Optimise for video clip” then the screen is shared successfully and works well for about 5-10 mins. The screen starts to get stuck after 10 mins and we have to restart the session again to see the shared screen. This is the observation on 4K resolution.(Display resolution 3840 x 2160)

1 Like

@nilesh,

Thanks for the additional details here. I’ve passed these details along to our engineering team. Once more information is available, I will let you know here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.