Screenshare does not work properly in mobile screen!

Hi, I have integrated zoom web SDK in my website but I ran into an issue on mobile. The screen sharing on mobile does not look as it was expected to look. Whenever the presenter starts sharing the screen, the shared screen on mobile looks extremely small.

It looks too small that a person cannot read the words being presented. In case the attendee minimizes the host completely, the shared screen looks somewhat larger but this is not we want to do.

Web Client SDK version
[1.9.5]

Device:

• Device: [POCO M2 Pro]
  • Browser: [Chrome]
  • Browser Version [91.0.4472.88]

Please let me know if there is something I can improve.
Thanks
Devansh

It looks bit fine after minimizing the speaker. But we don’t want that :

Hey @devansh30081999,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Please note, with the current version of the Web SDK, mobile browsers are not supported:

When it comes to using the Web SDK on mobile, minimizing the speaker view is the best method to see the largest screen share.

Thanks,
Max

Thank you for the response @MaxM.
The current version of SDK is not well optimized for mobiles.
But one way to avoid this screen sharing issue is to use the landscape mode in mobile phones.

Screen sharing looks much better that way and then there is no need to manually minimize the speaker.

Thanks!

Hey @devansh30081999,

Awesome, I’m glad that landscape works on your device as well! We’ll work on improving our supported browsers.

I’ll go ahead and close this topic now but feel free to open a new topic if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Thanks,
Max