SDK Crash everytime at [[[SDKAuthPresenter alloc] init] SDKAuth:token]

I have integrated Zoom SDK in my demo project but I have run the app. App is crashing every time.

Here is crash log report :

[SDKAuthPresenter respondsToSelector:]: message sent to deallocated instance 0x60200003bc70

I have attached my code

Can you please help me with how to resolve this error?

I have used MobileRTC Version: 5.4.3

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Run App
  2. Join Meeting
  3. Then again run again
  4. crash is reproduced every time

Hey @vidhi.patel,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

It does not look like you have a file SDKAuthPresenter.h in your application.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael

SDKAuthPresenter.h is already in demo project. Here is screenshot for demo which we have attached in issue

Let me know If you want any more detail.

Thanks
Vidhi

Hey @vidhi.patel,

I had to remove your dropbox links and image because they contained your SDK key and secret. Please do not post sensitive information on the forum. This creates security vulnerabilities for both Zoom and your developer account. You are going to have to reset your SDK Key/Secret.

After looking at your application there are a few different things to mention here.

• You have two different UI’s here: the one in your Main.storyboard file and the one that is defined in the MainViewController. Which one are you trying to use?

• The demo applications are intended to be used as a reference for how to build an application using the Zoom SDK. They are not intended to be copiable files for your application. If you would like to use those files, you will after configure your app exactly the same way as the demo application. I would not recommend doing this.

• It looks like this application is both the getting started demo and the demo included with the SDK. These demo applications will not work together. They are just example code.

• The reason the app is crashing is the MobileRTCSample code was not built with storyboards, and the getting started demo app was. Trying to use both will not work.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael

Here is the demo without main.storyboard but still application is crashing. I don’t thing its issue of storyboard.When we run mobileRTCSample code is working fine. But when we integrate that code in any new project then its crashing. Can you please help me why its crashing at [[[SDKAuthPresenter alloc] init] SDKAuth:token]

Demo : https://www.dropbox.com/s/13y8k9t6x5kvcal/TestZoomSDKDemo.zip?dl=0

FYI: Use your key and secret in the code. We have placed dummy.

Can you please let us know how to integrate zoom SDK in other projects with Custom UI?

Here is the sample code that we received from your portal and it’s working fine.
Sample Code from Zoom: Dropbox - MobileRTCSample.zip - Simplify your life

Can you guys please help us here to identify what we are doing wrong in our demo app?

We would also appreciate if you could spare some of your time via a zoom call to help unstuck us. The zoom integration will be of immense help to our customers and we are looking forward to getting this benefit to them the soonest.

Thanks
Vidhi

Hey @vidhi.patel,

There are a few possible issues here:

1. ARC is enabled in your project, but the code that was copied was built without ARC
  2. There is lots of logic surrounding ViewControllers which was copied from the sample application but those viewcontrollers were designed specifically for the sample app
  3. To use the sample app’s exact code including UI, you will have to configure every setting to be the exact same as the sample app. As in, every build setting, every project setting, and every file. SDKAuthPresenter is not a function of the SDK itself, it is just a class to demonstrate a function call to auth the SDK. You should just use the code that is in the SDKAuth function of the presenter.

If you would like to rely on the sample app entirely, I would suggest making a duplicate of the project and taking out what you don’t need. There will be many more issues on the horizon by just taking the files out of the sample project and importing them into another app.

I can make an app that implements basic features of the SDK to get you started if you’d like. However, copying the files from the sample app and pasting them into a different application is going to cause so many bugs that we could not support this type of endeavor.

Thanks!
Michael

Hello Michael

It’s still not working for us. Can we have a call? please send us meeting invite as per your availability.

Thanks
Vidhi

Hi @vidhi.patel,

Can you please clarify what steps you have taken based on the feedback in Michael’s previous reply so that we can provide more accurate guidance?

Thanks!