Zoom iOS SDK Crashes

Description
I am using the zoom sdk in my app and compiling in xcode 11 i am able to join the zoom in app with webinar. After some time if the host unmutes me (A popup will come with unmute and say mute) and after that popup the sdk crashes and neither i am unable to join the zoom session again it keeps crashes once it will show the video.

Which version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster
[v4.4.56624.1028]

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’ If i am joining the zoom with webinar
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: [iphone 8]
  • Version

Additional context
Any activity performed by the host it will keep the app crash. I attached the above screenshot of the thread it crashed to to unmute. Please check this problem ASAP. Earlier that was working fine.

Hi mohan.thakur,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Would you mind providing the .crash file so we can further investigate in this issue?

Thanks!

Hello Carson_Chen

Please check the below crash report. This crash occurs when the host do the gallery view then only the app crashes.

Please check this and revert ASAP

Thanks

Hi mohan.thakur,

Thanks for the reply and the file. I have forwarded this to our engineering team and I will get back to you asap.

Thanks!

Hi mohan.thakur,

Thanks for the crash log file. Based on the information shown in the crash file, it seems like the crash is not happening with our SDK. If the crash is related to our SDK, the first column will show MobileRTC.

It seems like the crash is happening with the UIKitCore.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hello thanks for your reply. But the thing is when we Change the view from zoom then only the app crashes. Its basically the thing happen in your sdk that is not on the main thread that why the app crashes. Because its not happening as such if we change the view then only it happens. All the code for that is written in your sdk. Though the app crashes but the crash is because something in your code is not on main thread. Please check this because its something related to the sdk that needs to be change. Hope you understand

Hi mohan.thakur,

Thanks for the reply. We revisited the crash log you were providing, and especially the parts that are related to MobileRTC(Our iOS SDK). The parts that are related to MobileRTC look working well. I also tried to reproduce the same scenario you were describing(using our demo app) and everything is working well on my side.

In order to help you solve this issue, please have a try with the following:

Hope this helps! Thanks!