SDK for showing spotlight in Mac application

Hello, I’m astonished to see how many developer products you have made available. On the other hand the number of these makes my choice difficult - I simply cannot see how and where I should start. I thought that the easiest would be asking your staff about it as I cannot find useful resources. My aim is to add to one of my Mac apps a new functionality. My app simply shows media, video, documents as full screen on a second monitor - a big screen - in a conference hall, making easier to control what to show on the first monitor.

As in this conference hall Zoom is the standard solution in order to transmit the scene and shared media to participants at home, I would like to integrate Zoom into my app with the purpose to show Zoom spotlight in the hall’s second monitor. Only showing video - no audio, no participant list, nothing more.

In other words: Zoom is up and running in the first monitor, I would like to show the meeting’s spotlight in the second monitor in full screen, without fiddling with windows (the actual solution is to open a separate spotlight window and move it to the second monitor, which is not really handy).

Is Video SDK the right SDK for this purpose? Is it possible to accomplish my idea?
Thanks in advance,
Yours sincerely

Hi Angelo,

I think this is probably more a use case for Meeting SDK. Can you post this question over in their forum to make sure this question gets the right attention ? Meeting SDK - Zoom Developer Forum

Very interesting use case.

Justin

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.