SDKDeviceInfo Error

Description
I am getting an error “Undefined symbol: OBJC_CLASS$_SDKDeviceInfo”
This is done when assigning the SDKDeviceInfo to any object.

Which macOS Meeting SDK version?
zoom-sdk-macos-5.9.6.5014

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Apple MacBook Pro (16-inch, M1)

Additional context
I can type the following and it will give me this above error message.

var item = SDKDeviceInfo()

Removing that line of code will allow the app to compile with no errors. If this line is left in, the complier will throw this error above.

Here is more of the error:

ld: warning: directory not found for option '-L/Users/.../MyZoomAPP/Frameworks'
 ld: warning: directory not found for option '-F//Users/.../MyZoomAPP/Frameworks'
 Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:
   "_OBJC_CLASS_$_SDKDeviceInfo", referenced from:
       objc-class-ref in AVinitSetup.o
 ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64
 clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

This is my linked binary from the screenshot attached.

Hi @vasoundman,

It seems that the SDK may not have been correctly added to your project. Since there are many files included in the macOS SDK package, the easiest way to ensure you are correctly integrating the SDK is by comparing your project to the SDK sample app, making note of the Build Phases tab especially.

Thanks!

I have attempted to match the build phases and copy as much of how this is implemented.

The Zoom Sample App under the directory Universal-Intel+M1 I have attempted to run straight away. The Framworks group is completely filled with broken file references. So, after I get the links fixed, Then I run the app, and it crashes after compile. dyld`__abort_with_payload:

Attached is the Zip of the current attempt to get your sample app working. My app complies fine, but only complains when SDKDeviceInfo is called. Btw, I am writing my app in Swift, not Objc.
Zoom SDK Sample App

Hi @vasoundman,

When you download the sample app, you need to move the ZoomSDK folder into the ZoomSDKSample folder. After doing this, you should be able to run and build the sample app.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.