Self Video is not visible

I have implemented the videosdk-web-sample (GitHub - zoom/videosdk-web-sample: Zoom Video SDK web sample) it is working fine on local environment (self video is showing on both preview and video/meeting mode) but when i deployed this project on vercel server then self video is working in preview mode but no working for meeting/video
How to fix this issue??

Hi @happy.mittal ,

What browser are you seeing this issue in? Further, are you getting any errors in your console when trying to enable self-view video in session?

Thanks,
Rehema

Hello @rehema.zoom ,
I am using chrome browser and there as such no error is coming when i am enabling the self-view video mode in session.
Here is the link of our demo project deployed on vercel :- https://tlmeetings.vercel.app/video

Hi @happy.mittal ,
Thanks for sharing the link. I see the issue occurring on my end too; when I start video, it switches to a blank white canvas. It’s possible this may be a styling issue. Have you made any styling adjustments to the canvas element within the sample application?

Thanks,
Rehema

Hi @rehema.zoom
We have not made any changes to styling to the canvas.
The same thing is working on local but not when deployed to vercel.

Note: we are a online marketplace platform looking to integrate Zoom for online meetings quick developer support will help us migrate.
We can be reached at developers[@]truelancer[dot]com

Hey @happy.mittal

I’ve reviewed the implementation of your code. Did you refer to our sample code at

GitHub - zoom/videosdk-web-sample: Zoom Video SDK web sample?

The reason for this issue may be that in your local environment, our example configures cross-origin isolation-related HTTP headers, thus enabling SharedArrayBuffer (refer to the documentation). However, this configuration may not be present in the Vercel environment.

I noticed that you’re using an older version of the sample code. Could you please pull the latest code and try again? We’ve recently made changes to the sample code.

Thanks
Vic

Hi @vic.yang

I have enabled SharedArrayBuffer on vercel and now its working bettter, but still we are facing some other issues.
Also i have add custom background to the video which is working fine for chrome and edge browser but when we try to open it in safari browser the audio is working but video feature is also not working also for some version(122.0.6261.129) of the chrome browser video is not working.

Hey @happy.mittal

add custom background to the video

Are you referring to virtual background?

You can use stream.isSupportVirtualBackground() to determine if the platform supports this feature. Currently, we still cannot support it on Safari, but we plan to support this feature in future versions.

Thanks
Vic