Send logs to Microsoft Sentinel

Hi there,

I created an app (JWT) as recommended to send logs from zoom to our SIEM (microsoft sentinel).
from some reson the URL validation always faild no matters what URL i provided. - issue 1 .
However we recived logs to our SIEM, but as a reports and not as single log like signin to Zoom by a single user.

Just to be clear, you are using Webhooks with a JWT app and are having issues validating the URL, correct?

Please see our documentation on this to start:

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/webhook-reference/#validate-your-webhook-endpoint

You may find this example application to be useful when implementing validation:

Let me know if that helps!

Yes i’m using the Webhook JWT.
I’m not sure is the right way to that, becouse brfore we used with the Webhook Only
and the issue was the same.
Maby you have recommendation what kind of app we need to use to send Zoom logs to our Microsoft Sentinel SIEM.

Either app type should work the same when it comes to validating and using a webhook. However, I recommend using a Webhook-only app as we are working to deprecate JWT app types in the near future. More information can be found here.

Thank Max,
We will try it and keep you posted on the result

Max,
can you provide us the documentations to connect Zoom logs to Microsoft Sentinl (SIEM) via Webhook only pleaes?

Here is a guide from Microsoft that should help out:

Let me know if you have any further questions.