sending webinars registrants info to Hubspot list

I use Hubspot for my website, I want my participants register on zoom by clicking the webinars link on my website which will direct them to register for the webinar.

However, after my participants go and register, I want to send their info to my Hubspot list in order to use it for marketing, also I want to send the info of whoever attend it to my Hubspot list.

I have looked at the docuemnt about integration between Zoom and Hubspot, but it’s only about sending data from Hubspot to Zoom, but what I need is opposite, which is sending data from Zoom to Hubspot.

Your support team just told me that Zoom doesn’t offer both integrations.

So how can I do this? please help

You would be able to do this using the https://zoom.github.io/api/#get-webinar-registration-info API. You would have to build an application that gets the attendees information then send it to Hubspot using their APIs.

I just built an app that can gets attendees information and send it to Hubspot using Zoom API and Hubspot API, how ever how can I make this to be automatic? so basically whenever someone register to my webinar in Zoom, automatically without human interaction, I wan to make an API call to zoom to get the info and send it to Hubspot.

Currently the best option is to setup something like a cron job that checks on an interval for attendees and runs your script.

We are working on improving the webhooks API and this would possibly be a event that we would add.