Is it possible with the latest meeting SDK for web to separate out audio streams and to identify each speaker name?
@thewelshbeuller Hope you will be fine.
Audio separation (Stream per speaker) is only achievable using native SDKs (Windows, macOS).
If any queries still please ask. Thanks
@thewelshbeuller, it is possible with the latest meeting SDK for web to separate out audio streams and to identify each speaker name.
If you’re using the Zoom Raw Data SDK, these are the steps:
- Spin up a server. We recommend AWS, GCP, or Digital Ocean.
- Use either the Windows or Mac Zoom SDK to launch an instance of the Zoom client.
- Once you have the Zoom SDK launched, and use the Raw Data functionality to extract the video and audio streams.
- This will return the video in I420 raw frames and audio in PCM 16LE raw format, so you’ll need to encode the audio and video yourself afterwards.
- Once you have one instance of this working, you’ll need to scale this across several servers if you want to run multiple bots simultaneously, which is required to have bots for multiple meetings.
Finally, another option is Recall.ai. It’s a simple 3rd party API that lets you use meeting bots to get raw audio/video from meetings and interact with participants without you needing to spend months to build, scale and maintain these bots.
Let me know if you have any questions!
@amanda-recallai do you have any idea how to separate audio streams not identifying the active speaker
As with native SDKs, we have a stream per speaker api
virtual void onOneWayAudioRawDataReceived(AudioRawData* data_, uint32_t node_id) override;
@amanda-recallai To be clear, we have built an app using Meeting SDK for web. Are you saying we can now isolate audio streams for further STT processing?
@donte.zoom @tommy Can either one of you from Zoom confirm the same please.
Does latest meeting SDK for web allow us to get separate audio streams for each participant?
Hey @thewelshbeuller , all,
Have you seen the Raw Data feature? It is available for the Native Windows and macOS SDKs.
Thank you @tommy i am asking specifically about web. For clarity, does the web meeting sdk support separate audio streams please.
Not currently @thewelshbeuller .
Thanks for sharing this @tommy, question for you, is there any difference in the audio quality from what we would get over a web stream v the raw data stream?
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.