Share Screen Audio after i add Registration for SharedArrayBuffers in non-isolated pages on Desktop platforms

Description
Before i havent add the Chrome Origin Trials. Audio is working on screen share. then after i add Chrome Origin Trials the screen share audio is not working

Which Web Meeting SDK version?

Additional here is the logs when i started the meeting then when share screen using web sdk other participant cant hear the screen share audio

@MaxM can help me this i need it next monday thanks
@tommy can help me also? thanks

Hey @meetmatt,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. My apologies for the delay here, I’m sorry for missing your deadline.

When I’ve worked with this in the past, our engineering team indicated that audio from screen sharing wasn’t supported. I’ll need to double-check with them at our meeting tomorrow to confirm if this is the case.

I’ll let you know what I hear.

Thanks,
Max

Hello MaxM,

Thank you for your reply. any news on this coz i have upcoming event for IEEE next week. Thanks

Hey @meetmatt,

Sorry for the delay here. Our team confirmed that audio via screen sharing is not currently supported but it will be supported in a future release. They are currently working to make sure that the shared audio works with the latest Chrome APIs.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.