Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Desktop
  • Browser: Chrome, Edge
  • Browser Version: 94

Additional context
Web isolation is enabled, the video works well

Hey @giancarlo1 ,

Can you please share a screenshot of the issue, and any errors in the browser console?

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy We found that on Firefox, the following message is displayed"
Your browser is preventing access to your Share Screen

So it seems it’s related to a missing Policy. We have enabled cross-origin isolation, the video and everything else works well. The ShareScreen works well on Chrome 93.

We do have the Zoom WebSDK embedded into an iframe, maybe for that case, we need to add another policy?

Thank you

Hey @giancarlo1 ,

That could be the issue. Embedding the Web Meeting SDK in an iFrame is not supported.

It could also be that you have not allowed your browser to screen share:

-Tommy

Hey @tommy thanks for your reply. The browser has the needed permissions, share screen works without embedding the Zoom WebSDK into an iframe.

Sharing the screen from an iframe works in Chrome 93 but it’s not working on Chrome 94, probably because of the recent updates. I’ve played with the cross-origin policies too but it’s still the same and I’m not sure if that’s the correct path.

Do you have any idea what could be the issue? I know it’s not supported but any comments would be appreciated!

Hey @giancarlo1

Unfortunately embedding the Web Meeting SDK into an iFrame is not supported. The browser + Zoom is blocking this from working.

-Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.