Sharing powerpoint slides with individual windows doesn' work

Hi, I’m not a developer. I can’t find a ZOOM users forum to ask this question.
I’m sharing a powerpoint presentation from my laptop. I would like to choose “Browse by Individual Window” under setup slideshow -> show type. But, now people connected to the meeting by phone do not see the powerpoint slides advance. They are just stuck on the 1st page of the presentation even though I’m advancing the slides on my laptop. WhenI switch setup slideshow -> showtype to “presented by a speaker (full screen)” this behavior stops. When my presentation is on full screen it advances and behaves fine on the phones. Does anyone know a workaround? Thank you for any help.

1 Like

There is indeed such a function that allows you to share PowerPoint slides with individual windows but I was not so interested in it, so you have to search on google and you will find everything you need because I came across such information one day, but it was simply not interesting for me to memorize and be able to help you now. Instead, I can help you create awesome presentations because for a long time I started looking for information about this and I found wonderful articles. One of my favorite sites is 30 60 90 Day Plan For Managers | 30 60 90 Day Sales Plan. I’m sure it will help you.

I’m working with a user who has the same problem. I can’t find any answers online, so I’m hoping someone in the dev forums might be able to assist.