At ZOOMSDK.IMeetingServiceWrap.onMeetingStatusChanged Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt

Description
I’m able to join the meeting through SDK but once the status changes to MEETING_STATUS_INMEETING I’m getting the error System.AccessViolationException: ‘Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.’

Which Windows Meeting SDK version?
zoom-sdk-windows-5.7.1.644
zoom-c-sharp-wrapper-5.7.1.644

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
After joining the meeting through SDK once the status changes to MEETING_STATUS_INMEETING. It’s even executing the callbackfunction once meeting status changes onMeetingStatusChanged I’m getting the error System.AccessViolationException: ‘Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.’

I tried to look at the Windows SDK logs but it’s encrypted

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. Dell XPS 13]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @PanguPangu,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

First, the C# wrapper is not actively maintained by Zoom. This error is likely coming from some issue with the wrapper itself. We do not provide much developer support for the wrapper unfortunately. Can you run the c++ demo and see if you have the same issue there?

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.