Some meeting service interfaces are unavailable for linux SDK

Meeting SDK Type and Version

Linux SDK 6.0.2

Description

For Linux MeetingSDK, some meeting service interfaces (such as IMeetingInterpretationController) and getters (such as GetMeetingInterpretationController) are commented out (even they are available in other SDK such as Windows). Is there any way to use the interfaces in Linux? Or will the interfaces be opened in future?

@pocaise the Linux SDK is meant to be headless, whereas the Windows SDK is not. Hence there are some interfaces which are available on Windows and not on Linux.

Could you share what’s the use case you are trying to drive?

Hello @chunsiong.zoom!

I’m trying to create an app to receive & send audio with Meeting SDK, and because of some reason, I want to send raw audio to one specific language channel in the interpretation mode.
With the Windows SDK, my app could send an audio to specific language channel (such as en) after I assigned my app as an interpreter (such as en → ko). However, even I assign my app with Linux SDK as an interpreter, the raw audio only sent to the original audio channel, not any language channel.

I think that controlling interpretation & sending audio to specific channel may not be problem for headless SDK, so I hope these features to be provided for the Linux SDK.

@pocaise the Linux SDK might not have all the interfaces implemented.