Start_url expiry time

Hello.
I saw this forum thread link here.

I am assuming that I will create and use a meeting (type=2) scheduled in the API…
Is there a 2 hour expiry time constraint?

The meeting will expire two hours after it is created.

It is not that this specification is not for scheduled meetings (type=2), but only for INSTANT meetings (type=1), right?
(I want to create a schedule meeting in a month, a year, etc.)
We use the Business and Enterprise subscription plans.

Additional Confirmation
For users attending the meeting
The join_url of the scheduled meeting created by the API is
We are aware that there is no time limit on this.

Hi, @k_ishii,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum. Can you share if you have reviewed our Make Changes to a Scheduled Zoom Meeting support documentation? If not, I wanted to share several important notes regarding Meeting IDs. To learn more about how meeting ID expiration is handled, see our help documentation here

• You can start your meeting at any time after you scheduled it.
  • Non-recurring meeting ID will expire 30 days after the meeting is scheduled for or last started. You can also re-start the same meeting ID within 30 days.
  • A recurring meeting ID will expire 365 days after the meeting is started on the last occurrence. You can re-use the meeting ID for future occurrences.

Let me know if this helps to answer your question or if you have further clarifications.

Best,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.