I am trying to use Zoom SDK and Mobile RTC SDK in my project. Below is my code:
StartMeetingParams4APIUser meetingParams = new StartMeetingParams4APIUser();
meetingParams.userId = ZoomUserId;
meetingParams.meetingNo = meetingNo;
meetingParams.zoomToken = ZoomUserToken;
meetingParams.displayName = DISPLAY_NAME;
StartMeetingOptions meetingOptions = new StartMeetingOptions();
meetingOptions.invite_options= InviteOptions.INVITE_VIA_SMS + InviteOptions.INVITE_VIA_EMAIL + InviteOptions.INVITE_COPY_URL;
meetingService.startMeetingWithParams(activity, meetingParams, meetingOptions);
However, I got message on . dialog:
This meeting has been ended by host.
I am expecting that meeting would start.
Following are more details:
compileSdkVersion = 28
targetSdkVersion = 28
Zoom SDK version: 4.3.53571.0118
Thank you very much for using Zoom SDK. It might not be the root cause, if you are starting a meeting with non-login user, you will need both
zoomAccessToken(If you are just joining a meeting, you don’t need them). The method
startMeetingWithParams is looking for a Context object for the first parameter(Even though the Activity is a child-class of Context, it’s better to pass a Context).
Here is a checklist to start a meeting as a non-login user:
- A meeting has been scheduled
- You have retrieved your Zoom Token and Zoom Access Token
- Pass the meeting number, zoom token, zoom access token, and display name to
startMeetingWithParams to start a meeting.
You can refer to the doc: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/android/mastering-zoom-sdk/start-join-meeting/api-user/start-meeting
Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!
Can I use v1 APIs on Zoom SDK with version 4.3.53571.0118?
API calls are not related to SDK as they are individual HTTP requests. Please use the v2 APIs as specified here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/introduction
Let me know if you have any other questions, Thanks!
I have an unrelated question. can you please help me find where I can download Zoom SDK version: 4.3.53571.0118 ?. it’s funny that they are referring to 4.3.53571.0118 in their documentation but the latest version available in github is 188.8.131.52.
Thank you very much
Thanks for the post. I have answered your questions in another thread: Android SDK version 4.3.53571.0118
hi! i’m facing such issue but trying to star meetings using the app itself (android/ios/windows). try thru phones, web, windows app… getting the message. problem only with PMI
Thanks for using Zoom SDK. May I confirm the following information:
- Are you facing the issue that when trying to host a PMI meeting using tokens in Android SDK, the error “This meeting has been ended by host” pops up?
- Is the PMI belongs to the user that is associated with the token?
- What is the SDK version you are using?
- Could you provide SDK log so that we could further investigate? The instruction of how to enable log can be found here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/android/mastering-zoom-sdk/sdk-initialization#2-log-feature
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!