Starting meeting showing: This meeting has been ended by host

Hello,
I am trying to use Zoom SDK and Mobile RTC SDK in my project. Below is my code:

StartMeetingParams4APIUser meetingParams = new StartMeetingParams4APIUser();
    meetingParams.userId = ZoomUserId;
    meetingParams.meetingNo = meetingNo;
    meetingParams.zoomToken = ZoomUserToken;
    meetingParams.displayName = DISPLAY_NAME;

StartMeetingOptions meetingOptions = new StartMeetingOptions();
    meetingOptions.invite_options= InviteOptions.INVITE_VIA_SMS + InviteOptions.INVITE_VIA_EMAIL + InviteOptions.INVITE_COPY_URL;
    meetingService.startMeetingWithParams(activity, meetingParams, meetingOptions);

However, I got message on . dialog:

This meeting has been ended by host.

I am expecting that meeting would start.

Following are more details:
compileSdkVersion = 28
targetSdkVersion = 28
Zoom SDK version: 4.3.53571.0118

Please help.

Hi malwinder,

Thank you very much for using Zoom SDK. It might not be the root cause, if you are starting a meeting with non-login user, you will need both zoomToken and zoomAccessToken(If you are just joining a meeting, you don’t need them). The method startMeetingWithParams is looking for a Context object for the first parameter(Even though the Activity is a child-class of Context, it’s better to pass a Context).

Here is a checklist to start a meeting as a non-login user:

1. A meeting has been scheduled
  2. You have retrieved your Zoom Token and Zoom Access Token
  3. Pass the meeting number, zoom token, zoom access token, and display name to startMeetingWithParams to start a meeting.

You can refer to the doc: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/android/mastering-zoom-sdk/start-join-meeting/api-user/start-meeting

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Carson,
Can I use v1 APIs on Zoom SDK with version 4.3.53571.0118?

Hi,

API calls are not related to SDK as they are individual HTTP requests. Please use the v2 APIs as specified here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/introduction

Let me know if you have any other questions, Thanks!

Hi,
I have an unrelated question. can you please help me find where I can download Zoom SDK version: 4.3.53571.0118 ?. it’s funny that they are referring to 4.3.53571.0118 in their documentation but the latest version available in github is 4.3.1.47.

Thank you very much

Hi Ali,
Thanks for the post. I have answered your questions in another thread: Android SDK version 4.3.53571.0118

Thanks!

hi! i’m facing such issue but trying to star meetings using the app itself (android/ios/windows). try thru phones, web, windows app… getting the message. problem only with PMI

Hi portal.platina,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. May I confirm the following information:

1. Are you facing the issue that when trying to host a PMI meeting using tokens in Android SDK, the error “This meeting has been ended by host” pops up?
  2. Is the PMI belongs to the user that is associated with the token?
  3. What is the SDK version you are using?
  4. Could you provide SDK log so that we could further investigate? The instruction of how to enable log can be found here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/android/mastering-zoom-sdk/sdk-initialization#2-log-feature

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!