Stuck in Waiting... on second and subsequent joinMeeting

Hey @sangwoo,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Would you be able to provide your reproduction steps please so that I can take a look?

Thanks!
Michael

@Michael_Condon Thanks for paying attention to this. I integrated the SDK using github release file which contains both simulator and device support. Later, our build system script strips out simulator binary for all dynamic frameworks when we submit our app for production release. So, we are OK on that. Then, I followed the SDK integration instruction word by word. When tested, joining zoom events simply gets stuck if the meeting is already started. Interestingly, meeting room UI appears properly. But, as soon as the meeting starts, the app gets stuck. I donā€™t believe this is important but we didnā€™t supply a separate root navigation controller to the SDK because our root view controller is not a UINavigationController. Without any significant code changes, except for the 5.x join meeting param structure, I swapped the SDK binary to the older one, everything works.

Hey @sangwoo

Thank you for the detailed explanation. This does seem like strange behavior, would you be able to supply us with an SDK log after observing the app getting stuck?

Thanks!
Michael

@Michael_Condon I will try but Iā€™m busy with other stuff, so it will take some time to get to this. Iā€™m guessing that the SDK log you mentioned is whatā€™s printed in Xcodeā€™s debug console. Can you confirm this?

Hey @sangwoo

There is actually an encrypted SDK log file that is produced after running an app that used the SDK. To find this file, follow the instructions in the Log Feature section of this page: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/mastering-zoom-sdk/sdk-initialization

Thanks!
Michael