Syncing webinar registrants from Salesforce to Zoom

We are using the Zoom-Salesforce app here: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000000qEuqEAE

When I create a new Zoom Webinar Registrant record in Salesforce, I would like the registrant to automatically appear as registered within Zoom. This almost works - if I create a webinar registrant within Salesforce, and then use the ‘approve registrants’ button to approve them on the ‘Zoom Webinar’ record within Salesforce, this works fine. What I would like is for this to happen without having to manually click the ‘approve registrants’ button.

Hi @alex.quinn,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

At this time, registrants will need to be manually approved. However, it’s a great suggestion to be able to handle this automatically. Please feel free to submit a feature request for this here: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Will

Hi Will,

Thanks for your response. So to confirm: there is no way to trigger whatever sends the information from Salesforce to Zoom other than clicking the approve button?

Thanks,

Alex

Hi @alex.quinn,

That’s correct, this is a current limitation.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.