The API to fetch participants is not working for last days. For some meetings we can not see participants info when generate detailed report. Also, if we check the dashboard for past meetings, some meetings are not clickable, but they have recording

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
A clear and concise description of what the question is.

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Summary

This text will be hidden

Hi @Zaur_Aziz

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
Could you please share with me more information about the issue you are facing, such as the request URL and the endpoint that you are trying to call

Please make sure to delete all private information or credentials.
Thanks
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom
The problem has already been solved. Thank you for your attention and response!

1 Like

I had the same problem again. 923 7695 5102 - this ID is not clickable and can not see meeting info, such as the list of participants. Please solve the problem.

Hi @Zaur_Aziz

Are you still experiencing this issue?
Best,
Elisa

Yes, the problem for that ID still remains. I need the solution

Hi!!

Could you please share with me more information about the issue you are facing, such as the request URL and the endpoint that you are trying to call (make sure to edit/delete credentials or personal information)

Thanks
Elisa

I scheduled several meetings and they all took place. But, these meetings ID were not visible on the dashboard while the meetings are going on. Afterwards, these IDs appear in past meetings but cannot be clicked. Therefore, I cannot access the list of participants and other similar information. As in other meetings, I would like to click on the ID of these meetings and get a detailed report. I present these ids:
923 7695 5102
964 3464 2549
958 5391 2657
929 6288 2533
927 4626 5796

Hi @Zaur_Aziz

Thank you for sharing more details with me. I am able to see those meetings on our logs so it is very strange that you are not able to call the endpoint you are talking about.

Could you please share with me the entire URL request that you are making and the error that you are getting.

Thanks,
Elisa

Dear @elisa.zoom
I explained the problem in detail in the previous answer. I can’t show you problem visually because I can’t upload a screenshot. The IDs I mentioned above are not clickable in the dashboard past meetings and I can’t see the history of those meetings. That is all. Please solve.
Note: If you need you can login with my account

Hi @Zaur_Aziz

Could you please try again? I believe this was fixed and it was due to a known bug
Let me know if you are able to make the request

Best
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom

No, the same problem still exists in those IDs.

Hi @Zaur_Aziz

I have looked into the meetings and only the first 2 (923 7695 5102 and 964 3464 2549) are not clickable as you mentioned in the previous message.

I will reach out to Engineering to look for some clarification on this issue and I will update you.
Thanks
Elisa

Dear @elisa.zoom
Thank you for your attention!

Hi @Zaur_Aziz
Thank you for your patience while I investigate this issue further.
I was able to confirm with Engineering and this issue was related to a previous bug on our end.
They have fixed the data and you should be able to click on those meetings now.

Please let me know if you need anything else.
Best
Elisa

Dear @elisa.zoom

No more problems. Thanks for the solution.

2 Likes