params.displayName = "NAME;
params.meetingNo = "xxxxxxxxxx";
params.password = "xxxx";       

int i = meetingService1.joinMeetingWithParams(context, params,options);

SDK Version :: v5.0.24433.0616

Screenshots

@carson.zoom can you please help

Hi @manjeetbrar91,

Thanks for using our SDK, I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this issue. Using the code you’ve linked above in my own app, I’m unable to reproduce this error. There doesn’t appear to be anything wrong with that piece of the implementation.

In order to assist with identifying the cause of this error, we’re going to need some additional information.

1. Is this reproducible 100% of the time?
  2. Other than the above snippet, what other calls are being made into the SDK?
  3. Is the user connected through a proxy/VPN?
  4. Any logs or additional info you can provide would also be helpful.
  • Is this reproducible 100% of the time? – no 100% of time. our app is live in production. real time users reporting this issue

• Other than the above snippet, what other calls are being made into the SDK? –SDK Initialize code

• Is the user connected through a proxy/VPN? – don’t know as issue is reported by real users

• Any logs or additional info you can provide would also be helpful. ---- N/A

Same Issue with me as Well .Came only on production.

@manjeetbrar91 thanks for the clarification.

Could you also share the SDK initialization code and provide some info on how frequently this is occurring? This is not a common error code by any means, so it may take some time to investigate why you’re seeing it. Any additional info you can provide may be useful while we figure this out. :slightly_smiling_face:

@m.tanwar I’m sorry to hear you’re also experiencing this issue. Could you please provide the info requested above?

Thanks!

1 Like
    public void initializeZoom(Context context, ZoomInitializeListener listener) {
        ZoomSDK mZoomSDK = ZoomSDK.getInstance();
        if (!mZoomSDK.isInitialized()) {
            InitAuthSDKHelper.getInstance().initSDK(context, new InitAuthSDKCallback() {
                @Override

public void onZoomSDKInitializeResult(int errorCode, int internalErrorCode) {
                    if (errorCode != ZoomError.ZOOM_ERROR_SUCCESS) {
                        if (listener != null) {
                            listener.failed(errorCode, internalErrorCode);
                        }
                    } else {

ZoomSDK.getInstance().getMeetingSettingsHelper().enable720p(false);
                        ZoomSDK.getInstance().getMeetingSettingsHelper().enableShowMyMeetingElapseTime(true);
                        ZoomSDK.getInstance().getZoomUIService().setZoomUIDelegate((context, list) -> {
                            list.add(new MeetingInviteMenuItem("SDK Contacts",
                                    R.drawable.zm_invite_contacts, (context1, meetingInviteItemInfo) -> {
                            }));
                            return false;
                        });
                        if (listener != null) {
                            listener.success();
                        }
                    }
                }

@Override
                public void onZoomAuthIdentityExpired() {
                    listener.expired();
                }
            });
        }

}

@manjeetbrar91, thank you for providing that.

As far as I can tell, there is nothing wrong on your end and this is likely a server issue. We are investigating this, but please keep us updated if you see a significant change in the frequency of this error.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi jon
Any updates…?

Hi @manjeetbrar91, thanks for following up on this.

I have not heard any updates on this yet. How frequently are you seeing this issue? Is it impacting a lot of users?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom. we have rolled back build from most of schools. currently our latest build is running only in one school 5% users impacted.

@manjeetbrar91, it seems like you’re saying this is only happening in a newer build. If that’s the case, were there any changes to the SDK version or your usages of the SDK in that build relative to the build you aren’t seeing this issue in?

zoom is not integrated in our old build

I’m getting this same error code on the latest version of the win32 Zoom client. Can’t seem to find any reference to it other than this thread.

Hi @evansjoe002, thanks for using Zoom.

It sounds like you are encountering an issue with the Zoom client. This forum is meant to assist developers integrating the Zoom Android SDK into their own app. For assistance with the Zoom client, please head over to our general support page.

Thanks!

If you receive error code 104122, this means that an issue is preventing a connection between your device and Zoom’s servers.

Regards,
Will