Error 104103 is coming very frequently

Hi,

When the host/participant tries to start/join a meeting, they are seeing the error :slight_smile:
Cant Connect to our service. pls check internet connection and try again. Error code : 104103

We have tried different mobile devices, different internet connection (wifi/data) but the error still persists. It comes only at the time of connecting the meeting. The internet connection works fine and all other websites/youtube/whatsapp video call works fine at that time.

Some snapshots attached :

Hi @helloparent,

Thanks for the post.

1). What is the SDK version you are using that has this issue? Is this issue persist in the latest version of SDK?
2). Could you check if there is any jmf logs under the SDK log folder? The filename should be like JMF.log. If there is any, could you share the log file so that we could further investigate?

Thanks!

Hi @carson.zoom

SDK version: 4.6.21666.0429.

How do I share the log file as it is not permitting to attach.

Thanks for the info. Let me contact you directly.

Thanks!

Is this issue resolved?

Hi @tv.suhail, thanks for using the devforum.

Can you provide some additional info on when youโ€™re seeing this error code? Please be as detailed as possible, including steps to reproduce, the version of the SDK you are using, and any additional info you believe may be relevant to what you are seeing.

Thanks!

Hello, i have a problem with zoom client, when i am joining to the meeting, there is connecting for a long time, at the end seeung an error. Cannot connect to our service. Please check you network and try again. Error code : 104 103.

I tried an the other device my connection in a good condition I can connect to the zoom, open online video or youtube.

Can you give me the solution to fix this problem?
Thanks

Hi @cha.coys, thanks for using Zoom.

Since you mentioned that your issue is with the Zoom client, you would need to go through our general support page. This forum is meant only to assist developers integrating our SDK into their own applications.

Thanks!

I m unable to join any meating in zoom app.showing error code 104103 again and again

Hi @naimuddinchowdhury, thanks for using Zoom.

As mentioned in my previous post, since you are encountering this issue with the Zoom client you would need to go through the general support page mentioned there. This forum is meant only to assist developers integrating our SDK into their own applications.

Thanks!

Please send me direct link.

Hi @naimuddinchowdhury,

My previous post in this thread already contains the direct link you are looking for. To reiterate, this forum is not meant for general support of the Zoom app. We are here to assist developers who are integrating our SDKs into their own applications. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!